Tuesday 3 September 2013

yawn...rubs eyes....

What to do with insomnia...!!!
Nothing so debilitating as spending a string of sleepless nights and having to do brain work during the day..I guess not being out with the scythe prevents me from chopping something off or decapitating a pooch.

At least the apple trees my old dad gave me a few years ago are bending with fruit this year. I know, I know I should pick a few off each cluster to improve the ones left..I'm letting a few wasps feast on the runty ones instead. We have a nice dialogue going on...

By now, a few days afters starting to write this post, I have with great care not to upset the yellow and black striped folk..picked off the rotting and half consumed apples..the trees are still so young and the fruit so heavy.



No comments:

Post a Comment