Wednesday 21 August 2013

Wild flower patch gone native

Oh dear!!
The strip that was so recently denuded..and then burst into a delight of colour and species..is now head high with hogweed (hope it's not hemlock but I don't think it is) and all sorts..my scythe thinks I'm having a joke. It is impossible to work and tend all on one's own. Even the dogs think its funny to spend their time in a full out attack on all my gardening equipment....I don't know what the poor tyres of the wheel barrow have ever done to offend but it certainly gets the whole mouthful of teeth treatment every time I trundle near. And as for the rake well...I can only think that in some other life Scrabble was chased by one.
Hey Ho ! Maybe the garden gnomes will start helping out by moonlight..wouldn't that be nice.









No comments:

Post a Comment